Wednesday, March 28, 2012

BUT HE MUST ASK IN FAITH, WITHOUT ANY DOUBTS…- James 1:6


IF YOU'VE BEEN BLESSED BY THIS MINISTRY:

1.  GIVE THANKS TO GOD WITH A "LIKE," GIVING GLORY TO HIS NAME!



always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
-Ephesians 5:20

2.  "CLICK" AND VISIT THE ADS THAT INTEREST YOU.


EACH TIME YOU CLICK ON AN AD OF INTEREST FROM THESE BLOGS, YOU PUT A FEW PENNIES TO THIS MINISTRY.



THANK YOU. BLESSINGS!









GOD, DO YOU REMEMBER ME?

You did not forget the Israelites when they were in bondage in Egypt for 400 yrs. You heard their groaning by reason of their slave drivers. You cared about their suffering. You did not forget the Covenant You made with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

You have not forgotten the promises You made to Your church. No matter how long ago it was, all Your promises in Christ are Yes and Amen.

Merciful Savior, You did not forget nor forsake Zion. And You have not forsaken Your church. You have not forsaken me.

DO YOU HEAR AND SEE?

The enemy says You do not see nor perceive. But he is a liar. LORD, You made the ear and the eye. You not only see and hear me, but You even know my thoughts and my heart.

You also see my enemies. There is no creature hidden from Your sight, but are naked and exposed to You, to Whom all are going to give an account. The enemy plots against me, but no weapon that is formed against me shall prosper. The enemy’s plans to harm me
shall be thwarted, and Your counsel shall stand, Your purpose shall be accomplished.

ARE YOU HERE?

You are ever with me, even in the valley of the shadow of death. You see me when I am afflicted, You hear me when I cry. You know when I am in pain. You are aware of my sorrow, and when I suffer loss. When I call You for help, You answer and You come to my rescue. Abba Father, You have not given me a spirit that makes me a slave again to fear, but the Spirit of son ship. I don’t want to give up when I see the enemy approaching. I do not want to complain against You nor doubt You. I don’t want an idol to take Your place. I do not want to be rebellious. I choose life, not death.

DO YOU KNOW?

You know my weakness and my failures, but my life is hidden with Christ in You, Father. I confess my sins to You, and You forgive me and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. You have made me righteous in Christ. You direct my steps and delight in every detail of my life. You know all my ways. You know my rising up and lying down. You see my going out and coming in. You even plan my life with good plans. All things are working together my good according to Your purpose.

DO YOU LOVE ME AND CARE?

You left the 99 sheep to go look for the solitary one that was lost. I once was lost, but now am found. You found me. You demonstrated Your deep love and great compassion for me by giving the Lord Jesus, Your Son, to die for my sins when I was without strength and dead in my sins. You now call me Your child. You also want for me to cast all my anxieties on You because You care for me. Your steadfast love endures forever. And I love You, because You first loved me.

Thank You my Lord and my God. In Jesus name, amen.

We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ, - 2 Corinthians 10:5



Gift items:

http://www.zazzle.com/hoaryhead*/gifts



No comments:

Post a Comment